Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
We Get You Back to What You Love
Through a multi-specialty, team-oriented and personalized approach, Hattiesburg Clinic Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine works to get you back on your feet and back to the life you love to live.
Our philosophy is to REBUILD with Orthopaedics, REHABILITATE with Physical Therapy and REINFORCE with Sports Medicine.
We’re a team of specialists dedicated to YOU.
We will soon be offering services at our new location at Hattiesburg Clinic – Tatum Park, off Veterans Memorial Highway, Hwy. 11, in Hattiesburg.
Set to open in 2019, the new facility will feature a two-story 57,221-square-foot orthopaedics and sports medicine building that will house:
- Clinical practice space for 14 orthopaedic providers
- A 9,000-square-foot physical therapy suite
- A community conference center
- An imaging suite
Our new building will also include a connected 14,310-square-foot indoor sports performance center a variety of training options for athletes and active individuals, such as:
- Weight systems
- A half-court basketball floor
- Baseball batting cages
- An indoor turf football field with exterior natural turf field for football, soccer, volleyball and other sports training activities
With our collaborative care philosophy and advanced amenities, we’ll get you on the path to better physical health.