Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine
We Get You Back to What You Love
Through a multi-specialty, team-oriented and personalized approach, Hattiesburg Clinic Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine works to get you back on your feet and back to the life you love to live.
Our philosophy is to REBUILD with Orthopaedics, REHABILITATE with Physical Therapy and REINFORCE with Sports Medicine.
We’re a team of specialists dedicated to YOU.
We are now offering services at our new location at Hattiesburg Clinic – Tatum Park, off Veterans Memorial Highway, Hwy. 11, in Hattiesburg.
Our 57,221-square-foot, two-story facility features:
- Clinical practice space for 14 orthopaedic providers
- A 9,000-square-foot physical therapy suite
- A community conference center
- An imaging suite
Our new building includes a connected 14,310-square-foot indoor sports performance center, a variety of training options for athletes and active individuals, such as:
- Weight systems
- A half-court basketball floor
- Baseball batting cages
- An indoor turf football field with exterior natural turf field for football, soccer, volleyball and other sports training activities
With our collaborative care philosophy and advanced amenities, we’ll get you on the path to better physical health.