As one of the largest employers in our region, Hattiesburg Clinic is committed to supporting the communities we serve. Every year, Hattiesburg Clinic receives many requests for support from many community groups and organizations. The challenge is to determine the best way to support these initiatives.
PREFERENCE IS GIVEN TO PROJECTS RELATED TO (IN THIS ORDER):
• Health and Social Services
• Economic/Community Development
We recognize there are many opportunities available to provide assistance through sponsorships and for this reason, we have developed the following criteria which will be used to determine financial or organization support.
• Contribution requests will be reviewed in the order in which they are received. Requests received after deadline will not be considered until the next occurring deadline
• Submission for request is based on date of event and must be submitted 12 weeks prior to events
• If funded, a post-event evaluation form must be filled out and returned within thirty (30) days from event
• All organizations must be located in the community served by Hattiesburg Clinic
• If the request is for a donation only, the applicable portion of the form must be filled out
• National organization requests must be centered around local events and must demonstrate local benefits and outcomes
• Multiple sponsorships will not be extended to the same organization during a given year
• All requests must be accompanied with a W9 and copy of tax-exempt status
• Unless approved, annual and/or automatic contributions will not be granted
• Annual requests must be submitted each year
• If application is not filled out entirely and does not indicate support to health, education, economic or community development application will not be considered
• All approved requests will be notified within 30 days of submitted by date
AS A MATTER OF POLICY, HATTIESBURG CLINIC, AS A WHOLE, TYPICALLY DOES NOT SUPPORT THE FOLLOWING:
• Individuals or individual endeavors
• Religious, fraternal, political or labor organizations
• Alcohol, tobacco and/or gambling-themed events and fundraisers
• High School athletic teams sponsorships or athletic scholarships
• High School/Middle School/Elementary School-affiliated orchestras, bands, choirs, drama groups, yearbooks or class parties
• Family reunions
• Beauty contests or candidates
Guidelines for Sponsorships & Charitable Donations
Departments of Hattiesburg Clinic may use their own discretion in determining direct departmental support of external organizations. Hattiesburg Clinic as a whole, may or may not choose to co-sponsor/support these events or organizations.
In the case where a department decides to directly support an external organization you will work directly with that department.
TYPES OF SUPPORT:
• Event participation/volunteering/fundraising
• Gift baskets, gift certificates, and other related give aways
You may download the form by clicking on the link below.
Send all request forms to:
Public Relations Manager
415 South 28th Ave.
Hattiesburg MS 39401