The Arthritis Center-West provides infusion services for the following drugs:
- Actemra – Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Benlysta – Lupus
- Boniva – Osteoporosis
- Cimzia – Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, and Psoriatic Arthritis
- Orencia – Rheumatoid Arthritis and Psoriatic Arthritis
- Prolia – Osteoporosis
- Remicade – Rheumatoid Arthritis, Ankylosing Spondylitis, Psoriasis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Crohn’s Disease and Ulcerative Colitis
- Rituxan – Rheumatoid Arthritis, Wegner’s Disease, and Microscopic Polyangiitis
- Simponi Aria – Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Stelara- Psoriatic Arthritis
The Arthritis Infusion Clinic offers a six-chair infusion suite with two televisions and a variety of magazines for your viewing and reading pleasure. Free Wi-Fi is also available.
In addition, our experienced board-certified rheumatologists, nurses and staff at the Arthritis Infusion Clinic implement a comprehensive team approach to provide therapies and evaluate the administration of other infusions or injections needed for Hattiesburg Clinic patients on a case-by-case basis.
Please contact us with any questions regarding referrals or treatment at 601-288-7500.