How is Latisse administered?
Latisse is a topical treatment which is administered by the patient, once a day. Increased application of the treatment will not result in faster or better growth process. Patients should apply Latisse to a clean surface (removing makeup and contacts are important) and incorporate the Latisse treatment into his or her nightly routine.
Important application reminders:
- Do not apply to the lower lid or in the eye and blot excess solution with a tissue.
- Only use the sterile applicators supplied with Latisse to apply the product.
- Don’t allow the tip of the bottle or applicator to touch fingers or any other unintended surface, as contamination by common bacteria is known to cause infections.
- Remove contact lenses prior to applying Latisse. Contact lenses may be reinserted 15 minutes afterwards.
- Remember, if you stop using Latisse, lashes will gradually return to their previous appearance.
Latisse will take up to 16 weeks of consistent application before a patient will see results.