Dermatology – South: Injectable Fillers
At Dermatology – South in Hattiesburg, we offer a variety of facial injectable products that can be used to restore facial volume and fill in wrinkles or areas of the face. The fillers used at our clinic are all approved by the FDA, and your provider will choose the most appropriate filler based on your needs. Injectable fillers are typically used for:
- Smoothing wrinkles, line and folds
- Shaping facial contours around the cheeks and jawline
- Restoring fullness to the skin
- Sculpting and filling in thin lips
During a cosmetic consultation, we will recommend the best filler to achieve your aesthetic goals.
Fillers we provide in our office include:
- Belotero Balance® – Belotero is often used to fill small or shallow lines around the mouth and under the eyes.
- Restylane® & Perlane® – These are hyaluronic acid based fillers that include Restylane Silk, Lyft, and the next generation products Defyne, Refyne, and Kysse. These temporary fillers are injected into the lips, cheeks, jaw, and chin to smooth contours and replace soft tissue that is lost with aging. Results typically last about 12 months.
- Juvederm® – These are hyaluronic acid based fillers that include Ultra and Ultra plus, and the next generation products Volbella, Voluma, and Vollure. These temporary fillers are injected into the lips, cheeks, jaw, and chin to smooth contours and replace soft tissue that is lost with aging. Results typically last 12-24 months, depending on product and placement.
- Radiesse® Volumizing Filler – Radiesse contains calcium-based microspheres that provide instant volume and gradual collagen stimulation through activation of fibroblasts. As a filler, it provides structure under the skin and stimulates natural collagen growth.
- Teoxane by Revance® – There are five types of this hyaluronic acid based filler, each with results typically lasting 15 months. Each type is engineered for particular areas of the face.