Ear, Nose & Throat – Sinusitis Treatment: Balloon Sinuplasty
Are your sinus symptoms getting in the way of your daily life? Balloon sinuplasty may be your answer for sinus relief.
Balloon sinuplasty is a simple procedure performed in-office at Hattiesburg Clinic Ear, Nose & Throat. Our board-certified ear, nose and throat doctors are trained to offer this procedure as an alternative treatment for severe sinus pain.
This procedure, also referred to as balloon sinus dilation, is minimally invasive. It reopens the sinus pathway and restores the drainage process. This procedure often delivers immediate and long lasting relief to patients who suffer from recurring sinusitis.
Benefits* for having balloon sinuplasty include:
- Local anesthesia.
- This procedure only requires a local anesthetic. This is a great option for patients who are not eligible for general anesthesia.
- Comfortable surroundings.
- Because this procedure is minimally invasive, it can be performed in the comfort of our office spaces.
- Immediate relief.
- Many of our patients experience relief almost instantly.
- Limited downtime.
- This procedure takes less time than endoscopic sinus surgery and many patients can return to their normal activities with 48-hours.
*Patient results may vary.