Hattiesburg Clinic Main Address
415 South 28th Avenue
Hattiesburg, MS 39401
(601) 264-6000 (General Information/Switchboard)
Before filling out the form below, you may want to check the following topics for answers to commonly asked questions:
Find a Provider
A Primary Care Provider is a health care practitioner who sees people for preventative health services and common medical problems. Your PCP provides, coordinates or helps patients access a range of health care services based on the individual patient’s need.
Let us help find a PCP for you. Call us at 601-261-3518 to get started.
To e-mail us, please complete the form below.
- We cannot give you medical advice online. To discuss your specific symptoms or condition, contact your physician or other healthcare professional. For a complete list of physicians and departments, please view our Physician Directory.
- E-mails sent from this page are not secure. Please do not send sensitive or confidential information.
- IN THE CASE OF A MEDICAL EMERGENCY, CALL YOUR PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL, 911 OR LOCAL EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT IMMEDIATELY.
- Emails from this page are monitored Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.