Vascular Services at Covington County Hospital
King Now Offering Vascular Services at Covington County Hospital (CCH)
Kimberly B. King, CNP, with Hattiesburg Clinic Vascular Specialists, is now seeing patients at Covington County Hospital in Collins, where she provides a range of care options for conditions affecting arteries and veins.
King is board certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners and has nearly a decade of experience in health care.
Vascular services available at CCH include:
- Comprehensive long-term care for patients with vascular disease
- Preoperative vascular care
- Postoperative vascular care
Patients with the following conditions could benefit:
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
- Aortic Aneurysms
- Carotid Stenosis
- Visceral and Renal Artery Stenosis
- Venous Disease
To learn more about services with Vascular Specialists, please call (601) 579-5010 or visit www.hattiesburgclinic.com.