TELEHEALTH VIDEO VISITS FROM YOUR COMPUTER OR SMARTPHONE
Did you know Hattiesburg Clinic offers telehealth video visits at a variety of locations as an alternative option to traditional office visits? As more information is released about coronavirus, officials are encouraging social distancing. Video visits are a great solution, and the process is easy! Sign into your Iris account to schedule your appointment.
WHAT IS A TELEHEALTH VIDEO VISIT?
Telehealth, also known as telemedicine, is the use of video and voice technology to deliver health care services at a distance. With Hattiesburg Clinic’s telehealth live video service, you have the ability to schedule time with a provider through a two-way video conference while never leaving your office or home. All you need is a device with a camera, such as a smart phone, tablet, or computer. You must also have an active Iris account.
HOW TO USE TELEHEALTH
Telehealth appointments must be set up through the Iris application. Please follow these steps:
From a computer:
- Step 1– Log in to Iris through the website.
- Step 2– From the main page, select “Visits,” “Schedule an Appointment,” then “Telemedicine.”
- Step 3– Upon scheduling your appointment, please allow 5-10 minutes to complete a brief questionnaire and to review your history.
From a mobile device:
- Step 1– Log in to your MyChart®app. (The mobile app can be downloaded from the Apple or Android Store.)
- Step 2– Select “Appointments.”
- Step 3– Select your video visit appointment.
- Step 4– You will then confirm your appointment time, pay your copay, and complete a brief questionnaire. (Copay and questionnaire are required before your appointment begins.)
Once these steps are done, you will be ready to start your video visit. Please wait for the provider to join your visit. If you have issues while waiting for your scheduled time or during the visit, simply call (601) 579-5432. (Note: Appointment times may vary and are subject to availability.)
Don’t have an Iris account and want to sign up? Visit www.hattiesburgclinic.com/iris to set up an account today!