Sign Up With Iris – No Activation Code Needed
Did you know you can easily sign up for Hattiesburg Clinic’s electronic patient portal Iris without an activation code?
In just a few steps, you can set up your Iris account online or through the MyChart® app on iPhone or Android!*
To sign up online:
- Visit iris.hattiesburgclinic.com.
- Click the “New User? Sign Up Now” on the login page.
- Then, on the right-hand side, click “No Activation Code. Sign Up Online.”
- Fill in your demographic information and then you will be able to create a username and password and get logged into your account.**
To sign up from your smartphone:
- Download the MyChart® app from the Apple or Android Store.
- Open the app. On the bottom of the screen, click “Don’t have an account? Sign Up Now.”
- Scroll down and choose “No Activation Code? Sign Up Online”
- Fill in demographic information and then create a username and password.
For assistance, please call the Iris Help Desk at (601) 579-5432.
*Patients must be 18 years of age to set up an Iris account.
**Demographic information must match medical record information on file. If there is a discrepancy, you will receive an activation code through a mailed letter to the address on file.