Christmas Comes Early with Owl Drug’s Fa La La Fridays
Owl Drug Store is prescribing you savings this holiday season with “Fa La La Fridays!”
Stroll into the pharmacy each Friday, beginning Nov. 30 through Dec. 21, for a special deal on select merchandise.
Mark your calendar for the following savings:
- Friday, Nov. 30 – All holiday and home decor and toys 25% off; all fall decor 50% off. Excludes clothing and jewelry.
- Friday, Dec. 7 – Clothing and fashion accessories 25% off. Includes jewelry, handbags, scarves, tote and rolling bags, umbrellas, gloves, ear muffs, socks, hats, and toboggans; all baby items 25% off.
- Friday, Dec. 14 – All books 25% off. Choice Books included.
- Friday, Dec. 21 – 35% off store-wide. Excludes all food and drink; regular and sale price Choice Books; all over-the-counter medications and health and beauty/personal care and wound care items.
- Every Friday (except Dec. 21) – 10% off Leader® brand over-the-counter cough and cold medicines.
The following items are excluded during Fa La La Fridays, due to other specials throughout the month: Kringle® Candles, Couture Tee Company, Flathau’s Cookies and Big Little Fudge®. Regular priced Choice Books will be excluded, except on Dec. 21. All greeting cards are excluded as well. Please also note discounts do not include prescription medications.
You’ll also get one free gift wrap when you purchase $25 in retail merchandise (does not include prescription purchases). Purchases less than $25 can be gift wrapped for $3 per package.
Let Owl Drug Store serve as your one-stop shop for all your pharmacy and holiday gift needs!
About Owl Drug Store
Owl Drug Store was established in 1907 as Hattiesburg’s original hometown pharmacy. It has since found its home as a pillar of Hattiesburg Clinic, where it serves as a convenience to patients of the clinic and the area’s other various medical establishments, as well as surrounding communities.
Today, the pharmacy strives to provide friendly and timely service to customers needing prescriptions. They also offer a wide variety of retail merchandise, including seasonal gifts, cards, clothing, jewelry, refreshments and more.
Owl Drug Store is served by a team of qualified pharmacists, including Debra V. Akers, RPh; Mike Easterling, RPh; Laura G. Lofton, PharmD, along with a staff of dedicated associates, all of whom are driven to provide a satisfying experience for you and your family.
To learn more about Owl Drug Store and the services it offers, visit www.hattiesburgclinic.com/pharmacy.