Did you know it’s important that you see your primary care provider at least once a year, aside from sick visits?
At Hattiesburg Clinic, we believe in the importance of proactive health management and preventative care. Our physicians and providers want to ensure each patient’s ongoing overall health and wellness.
This is why Hattiesburg Clinic offers the Annual Wellness Visit. The Annual Wellness Visit is recommended for all patients and is provided by your primary care or family medicine provider.
This visit, preferably scheduled at the beginning of the year, serves as a one-on-one opportunity with your doctor to get a jump-start on managing your health for the year and address any questions or concerns you may have.
The Annual Wellness Visit may cover:
- A review of your medical and family history
- Establishing or updating a list of current providers and prescriptions
- Height, weight, blood pressure and other routine measurements
- Detection of any cognitive impairment
- Personalized health advice
- Discussion of risk factors and treatment options
- Other health options or issues you’d like to discuss
If you would like to schedule your Annual Wellness Visit, please contact your primary care provider. If you do not have a primary care provider, please call (601) 261-3518 and a staff member will help you find one.