Children’s Clinic – Petal Now Accepting New Patients!
Children’s Clinic – Petal, located at 206 Old Corinth Rd., is now accepting new patients!
Nicole E. Carden, MD provides care for children who are well and sick, from birth to young adulthood, and has a special interest in the management of asthma and allergies.
Services offered at Children’s Clinic – Petal include:
- Back-to-school vaccinations and other vaccinations
- Treatment of childhood illnesses
- Monitoring of growth and development
- Wellness/check-up visits
- Evaluation of and treatment for ADHD
- Meet and greet with expectant moms
- Convenient in-house lab for blood work
Carden said her goal is to serve her patients and their families with compassion and empathy and help them grow into healthy, happy adults.
In addition to Carden, Felicia S. Stewart, CNP, will also be providing services at Petal.
Children’s Clinic – Petal is open Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., and can be reached at (601) 705-0260.