Did You Know You Can Ask Your Provider a Question on Iris?
In addition to helping you manage your health care, Hattiesburg Clinic’s patient portal, Iris, allows you to ask your provider a non-urgent question regarding your health.
You can use this feature to ask about:
- A diagnosis that you forgot to ask during your visit.
- A medication your provider ordered.
- A minor medical issue to determine whether to schedule an appointment.
How Does This Benefit Me as a Patient?
- Messages go straight to your provider’s nurse.
- Usually faster response time than if you call.
- Send messages at any time – including weekends or nights.*
Don’t have an Iris account? Visit www.hattiesburgclinic.com/iris for step-by-step instructions.**
For assistance, call the Iris Help Desk at (601) 579-5432.
*Send messages when convenient for you; however, responses are provided within 48 business hours
**Patients must be 18 years of age to set up an Iris account.