415 South 28th Avenue
Main Clinic – 2nd Floor
Hattiesburg, MS 39401
Rochelle M. Hopkins, OD
- What is your position in the clinic? I’m an optometrist at Eye Physicians & Surgeons.
- What are your responsibilities in this position? I provide eye evaluation and treatment for adults and children.
- How long have you been with the clinic? 12 years.
- Where is your hometown? Louisville, Miss.
- When you’re not at Hattiesburg Clinic, what do you like to do? Shop for cute shoes.
- What is your favorite thing about working at Hattiesburg Clinic? Getting to know my patients outside of their eye care needs.
- What makes you proud to work for Hattiesburg Clinic? I’m proud to be a part of Hattiesburg Clinic because of the clinic’s superior recognition for providing excellent health care.
- Tell me something your co-workers don’t know about you. I would love to raise show chickens.
- What song is on in your car or what radio station is on in your car right now? Anything by Prince.
- What was the first live concert you ever attended? Prince & The Revolution.
- What are your favorite travel destinations? St. Thomas, U.S.V.I.
- What are your favorite foods? Cupcakes.
- What would you have done if you had not become a physician? Fashion stylist.