For more than 50 years, Hattiesburg Clinic has been committed to helping our patients and friends in the communities where we serve.
Therefore, we offer businesses and organizations the opportunity to partner with us.
PRIDE Perks Program
PRIDE – Personal Responsibility in Delivering Excellence – is an acronym used to encourage Hattiesburg Clinic employees to excel in their role. For more than two decades, PRIDE has been a clinic-wide term that places emphasis on sustaining and enhancing patient and employee satisfaction.
To show appreciation for the dedication and hard work of our employees, Hattiesburg Clinic partners with local businesses to offer exclusive discounts. These discounts, called PRIDE perks, boost morale and encourage our employees to shop local.
Hattiesburg Clinic has more than 2,000 employees, making it one of the largest employers in the Pine Belt. Becoming a PRIDE Perks Business allows your business an opportunity to attract customers while showing support to employees who provide care for members of the community.
Benefits of a PRIDE Perks Business:
- Information about your business and the discount are shared internally with our employees.
- Your business and discount will be featured as a PRIDE Perks Spotlight in internal communications at least once a year.
- The business name, website, and discount are listed on the clinic’s PRIDE Portal. This is an internal site where employees participate in company surveys and shop for clinic T-shirts and special event tickets.
- Any additional specials or sales offered by your business can be featured in our internal communications throughout the year.
- You will also receive a “PRIDE Perks Business” vinyl decal to display in your entrance window to remind Hattiesburg Clinic employees of your partnership.
Hattiesburg Clinic is a regular supporter of special causes and events in our communities. We welcome opportunities to assist, should the request meet our criteria.
Criteria for Support:
- A request for support form must be filled out a minimum of 4 weeks prior to the event and, if funded, a post-event evaluation form must be filled out and returned within thirty (30) days from the event.
- If the request is for a donation only, the applicable portion of the form must be filled out.
- Requests must demonstrate direct health-related or a quality of life benefit.
- National organization requests must be centered around local or regional events and must demonstrate local benefit.
- Unless approved, annual and/or automatic contributions will not be granted.
- Annual requests must be submitted each year.
- Religious, fraternal, political or labor organizations, individuals or individual endeavors, controversial products or services will not be considered.
- Each request, if funded, will be required to submit a W-9.
Sponsorship consideration is given to the following:
- Youth Development
- Cultural Development
- Community/Economic Development
- Good Will
We offer sponsorships in the following forms:
- Event participation, volunteering, or fundraising
- Gift baskets, gift certificates, and other related give aways.
You may download the form by clicking on the link below.
Community Sponsorship Form
Send all request forms to:
Public Relations Manager
415 South 28th Ave.
Hattiesburg MS 39401