Schedule a heart disease screening.
You may be frightened to learn that heart disease is the number one killer of American women. But heart disease can be treated with early detection. New technology measuring your cardiac calcium score can detect heart artery blockages often before you experience symptoms. That’s why we are offering a Cardiovascular Assessment Risk Evaluation for a low cost of $125. To take your first step to a longer, healthier life, call 601.268.5800 to schedule an appointment.
415 South 28th Avenue
Main Clinic – 3rd Floor
Hattiesburg, Mississippi 39401
The Cardiovascular Assessment Risk Evaluation includes:
- Cardiac CT calcium score
- Lipid profile (total cholesterol, HDL, triglycerides) and glucose
- Cardiac risk questionnaire
- A review with a mid-level provider
- 12-lead electrocardiogram/EKG
- Blood pressure and heart rate
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
- Key facets for heart healthy nutrition and exercise